At RMHG, we strive to build partnerships, listen to our clients, and ensure our projects, engagements, and interactions meet their specific needs, goals, and circumstances. RMHG seeks to find evidence of HIPAA regulatory compliance in our client's existing controls and processes, along with recommending approaches that accommodate clinical and business workflow and flexibility. Seeking cost-effective HIPAA recommendations to comply with HIPAA requirements, RMHG utilizes best practices and guidance recommended by:
- National Institute for Standards in Technology (NIST)
- Office for Civil Rights (OCR)
- Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services (CMS)
- Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- ISC2 Common Body of Knowledge (CBK)
Based in Arvada, Colorado, Rocky Mountain HIPAA Guru (RMHG) provides HIPAA privacy and security guidance and HIPAA consulting services for clients throughout the United States.