HIPAA Consulting Approach
At RMHG, we strive to build partnerships, listen to our clients, and tailor our projects, engagements, and interactions to meet their specific needs, goals, and circumstances. RMHG seeks to find evidence of HIPAA regulatory compliance in existing controls and processes and to recommend approaches that accommodate clinical and business workflow and flexibility. Seeking cost-effective recommendations to comply with regulatory requirements, RMHG utilizes best practices and guidance recommended by:
- National Institute for Standards in Technology (NIST)
- Office for Civil Rights (OCR)
- Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services (CMS)
- Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- ISC2 Common Body of Knowledge (CBK)
Based in Arvada, Colorado, Rocky Mountain HIPAA Guru (RMHG) provides HIPAA privacy and security guidance for customers throughout the Denver, Colorado Springs, and Fort Collins metro areas, the state of Colorado, or anywhere in the United States.